Protect your head with the simple and solid RED Pure Helmet. This helmet features women-specific design, a New Air Pad Fit System for custom cushion, and easy ventilation control to keep you comfy as the weather changes.
- Adjustable Airvanced venting for air flow when you need it
- NEW Air Pad Fit System uses lightweight air pads for extra cushion
- Quick Clip II Removable ear pads for summer use while skating
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Audio compatible with REDphones (sold separately
- Unison Technology for more streamlined design
- Removable goggle gasket bridges the gap between helmet and goggles
- Fine Tuning lets you customize the level of padding
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What goggles work best with the RED Pure helmet? I have some Smith's that clip in the back and they don't work well at all."
1 Answers |
Question by Neidr on 2/1/2011 - 1:00 pm
"Anon goggles have been designed to Fit RED helmet airtight."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2011 - 2:53 pm
"How many cm is M?"
1 Answers |
Question by jpcleve on 2/11/2011 - 2:59 pm
"The medium should fit heads between 57-59cm. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 1:12 pm