Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 9/10
- Warmth: 6/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Whether you do your “Rogering” on high-alpine cirques or local urban features, the Quiksilver Travis Rice Roger That Insulated Snowboard Jacket keeps you moving forward. One of the warmest jackets in the T-Rice line, the Roger That uses a mix of Thinsulate™ insulations to stoke your inner flames. Fully-taped 15K waterproof-breathable fabric keeps you dry in everything from blower pillow sessions to swampy concrete slogs. YKK Aquaguard® zippers and a zipped jacket-to-pant connection seal up the edges.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester melange fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g body/60g sleeve/40g hood 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Fit: Regular Fit is roomy but not overly baggy, Quiksilver’s classic fit
- Fully taped seams lock moisture out
- Taffeta lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt with Lycra stretch panel keeps snow out of your layers
- Jacket-to-pant zip system creates a seal between the two garments
- Easy access media pocket for your music player
- Kidney warmers increase warmth at your back
- Handwarmer pockets for cold fingers
- YKK Aquaguard® zippers with autolock sliders zip you up
- Hem cinch keeps out cold air
- Lycra thumb gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves