Quiksilver Travis Rice GORE-TEX Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Travis Rice lends his own unique touch to everything, including the Quiksilver Travis Rice GORE-TEXÂ® Snowboard Jacket for men. This coat may not give you all of Travisâ€™s moves, but it will keep you dry while you perfect your own. Made from a printed polyester shell backed with the GORE-TEXÂ® membrane, the Travis Rice Jacket will repel any sleet or snow that tries to sneak through. Powder-friendly features like the Uni-Suit zip that lets you connect to a Quiksilver pant, the powder skirt, and ReccoÂ® reflector make this a solid choice for heading off into the backcountry.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester printed GORE-TEXÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: Moisture-wicking closed mesh lining
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Ergonomic elbows for freedom of movement
- Internal media pocket and goggle pocket protect expensive gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Uni-suit zip system links with Quiksilver pants to seal out snow
- Glove loops and key clip
- Hand Hammock inner cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Unique pro-rider Travis Rice print
- Attached hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I cannot tell what color this coat is because in the pictures box it shows a black coat and the original pinkish color I wanted. Thanks. "
1 Answers |
Question by boarder1234 on 12/29/2012 - 7:05 pm
"This jacket is out of stock and we no longer have either of the colors available."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/31/2012 - 10:01 am
"Are you ever going to have any more of these jackets in stock so that I can purchase one?"
1 Answers |
Question by wintersport4life on 7/14/2014 - 10:34 pm
"This jacket is from 2011. They no longer make this jacket so we will not be getting them in stock again. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/15/2014 - 9:24 am
"Is there any place that sells this jacket.. I've looked everywhere and cant find one."
1 Answers |
Question by Joe Kallikadan on 11/18/2014 - 3:09 pm
"This item is from 2011. It is no longer being made so it is unlikely that you will find it for sale anywhere. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/18/2014 - 3:30 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.