Quiksilver Survival Shell Snowboard Pants (Men's)
Boarding on cold and windy winter days sometimes feels like survival of the fittest, but the Quiksilver Survival Softshell Snowboarding Pants will keep you hanging on until the bitter end. These men's cargo snowboarding pants have a solid 10K waterproofing and breathability rating for reliable protection and fully taped seams to effectively seal out moisture. The durable nylon twill softshell construction is flexible and comfortable and is lined in soft, brushed tricot and taffeta. The Survival Pants are relaxed-fitting and have an adjustable Velcro waist tabs for a perfect fit. They also feature an internal drawstring located behind the knee that can be pulled to raise and secure the cuffs, so they don't get junky while walking through parking lot slush.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Relaxed Fit
- Durable nylon twill fabric
- Quiktech DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Fully taped seams are watertight
- Soft, brushed tricot and taffeta lining won't snag on midlayers
- Zippered front handwarmer pockets
- Patched side cargo pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs for a perfect fit
- Cuff saver cinch system links to an internal drawstring pull behind the knee
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"okay are these insulated like for snowboarding or is it just a shell that need pant under "
1 Answers |
Question by ZAch M on 8/1/2011 - 4:04 pm
"This particular style is just a shell."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/1/2011 - 4:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.