Quiksilver Surface Youth Snowboard Pant (Boys')
Quiksilverâ€™s Surface Youth Snowboard Pant puts grown-up features into a youth pant for maximum comfort. These pants will perform well in cold temperatures, thanks to 60 grams of insulation built in throughout the pants. Warmer weather is not a problem, though, because mesh-lined vents keep air flowing and legs dry. Articulated knees move with ease around the mountain and base, and a baggy fit gives the pants a relaxed look that's open for layering.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon twill
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot seat/ taffeta thigh and knee
- Insulation: 60g QTI1 insulation
- Nylon shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- DWR coating keeps water rolling off
- Brushed tricot and taffeta lining wicks moisture and layers easily
- QTI1 insulation adds warmth all over
- Critically taped seams keep water from seeping through critical seams
- Articulated knee shape keeps legs moving comfortably
- Mesh-lined venting promotes airflow to prevent overheating
- External waist adjuster provides easy waist alterations
- 3-way lockdown closure system keeps the pants snug and in place
- Lift ticket loop keeps ticket accessible but out of the way
- Snap-closed bottom leg opening makes for comfy over-boot fit
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out of the pants
- Boot hook keeps the pants in place
- Relaxed fit has roomy hip and thigh for plenty of layering and sag potential
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What color green are the "green" pants? Kelly green, lime green, blue-green?"
1 Answers |
Question by shannon on 10/27/2013 - 4:03 pm
"They are just listed as Green, so if anything they are more like a Kelly Green."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2013 - 12:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.