Quiksilver Surface Youth Snowboard Pant (Boys')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Quiksilverâ€™s Surface Youth Snowboard Pant puts grown-up features into a youth pant for maximum comfort. These pants will perform well in cold temperatures, thanks to 60 grams of insulation built in throughout the pants. Warmer weather is not a problem, though, because mesh-lined vents keep air flowing and legs dry. Articulated knees move with ease around the mountain and base, and a baggy fit gives the pants a relaxed look that's open for layering.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon twill
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot seat/ taffeta thigh and knee
- Insulation: 60g QTI1 insulation
- Nylon shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- DWR coating keeps water rolling off
- Brushed tricot and taffeta lining wicks moisture and layers easily
- QTI1 insulation adds warmth all over
- Critically taped seams keep water from seeping through critical seams
- Articulated knee shape keeps legs moving comfortably
- Mesh-lined venting promotes airflow to prevent overheating
- External waist adjuster provides easy waist alterations
- 3-way lockdown closure system keeps the pants snug and in place
- Lift ticket loop keeps ticket accessible but out of the way
- Snap-closed bottom leg opening makes for comfy over-boot fit
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out of the pants
- Boot hook keeps the pants in place
- Relaxed fit has roomy hip and thigh for plenty of layering and sag potential
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.