Quiksilver Quarter Youth Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
The Quiksilver Quarter Youth Insulated Snowboard Jacket has just the right mix of attitude and practicality. Well, you don't have to tell him that it's practical, but he'll probably figure it out when he rides all day without getting cold. 120g of insulation in the body keep his core warm, and 80g in the sleeves do the same but also allow a less bulky feel. Quicksilver equipped the Quarter boys' coat with all the grown-up technology like underarm ventilation, a powder skirt, and loads of specialized pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: Durable 100% nylon dobby fabric
- Lining Material: Closed mesh and breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body/ 80g sleeve and hood synthetic insulation
- Plenty of pockets including an interior goggle pocket
- Pass pockets conveniently displays lift ticket
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Technical powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Zippers in underarms ventilate to remove excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"On a scale of 1 to 100, how good is the whole jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by awesome on 1/25/2013 - 4:27 pm
"This jacket would be a 60 since it is only 6/10 in both warmth & waterproofing which would require thicker mid and base layers. If this is for a regular snowboarder, we would recommend something more insulation and at least 8k rating in both warmth and waterproofing. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2013 - 4:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.