Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Quiksilver Next Mission Youth Snowboard Jacket puts warmth at the top of the priority list with a mix of 120-gram and 100-gram insulations. The waterproof shell sheds exterior wind and moisture. The quilted taffeta inside absorbs body moisture and layers easily. A removable hood, chin guard, and powder skirt add comfort and protection. And Quiksilver’s eco-friendly recycled polyester construction lets young riders feel good about the future.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 50% recycled polyester/ 50% polyester printed herringbone
- Lining Material: Quilted taffeta
- Insulation: 120g body/100g hood and sleeves QTI2 insulation
- Generous insulation creates targeted warmth around the core, arms, and head
- Critically taped seams keep water from seeping through critical seams
- DWR coating keeps water rolling off
- Quilted taffeta lining wicks moisture and layers easily
- Adjustable hood provides protection when needed and is easily removed when not needed
- Micro fiber chin guard feels soft against the skin
- Internal cuffs add moisture protection
- Fixed powder skirt seals out snow and cold
- Loop-and-snap attachment system connects the jacket to compatible pants
- Internal goggle and storage pockets provide secure storage
- Glove loops and key clip keep you organized
- Recycled polyester is easier on the environment
- Regular fit has room for layering