Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Quiksilver Next Mission Solid Snowboard Jacket’s understated look ensures that you get attention for how you ride, not what you wear. Warmth and dryness come by way of a waterproof outer shell and targeted insulation inside. And since water is persistent, Quicksilver has outsmarted it at every spot where it might try to invade: The Next Mission is equipped with critically taped seams, an adjustable hood, a powder skirt, inner cuffs, and a loop-and-snap connection system that lets you connect the jacket to compatible pants for a complete seal against the elements.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% nylon twill fabric
- Lining Material: Quilted taffeta
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g hood and sleeves QTI1 insulation
- DWR coating keeps water rolling off
- Quilted taffeta lining wicks moisture
- QTI1 insulation serves up targeted warmth around the core, arms, and head
- Critically taped seams add another layer of moisture blocking, sealing water out of critical seams
- Adjustable hood is removable
- Micro fiber chin guard feels soft against the skin
- Internal cuffs add moisture protection
- Mesh-lined venting prevents overheating
- Fixed powder skirt seals out snow and cold
- Loop-and-snap attachment system lets you connect the jacket to compatible pants
- Internal media and goggle pockets hold your goods
- Glove loops and key clip keep you organized
- Regular fit gives you room for layering