Quiksilver Next Mission Print Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Quiksilver Next Mission Print Snowboard Jacket puts a loud, colorful pop on a solidly waterproof insulated jacket. The Next Mission is a versatile jacket, ready for action from early season to late season, and for all the changing conditions in between. A light layer of insulation and plenty of waterproofing will keep you dry and warm when the weather's bad, but you don't need to get a second spring jacket to stay comfortable when the weather warms up. The hood is removable, and the Next Mission includes plenty of venting and moisture-wicking capability to keep you cool. Like the rest of Quiksilverâ€™s Utility line, the Next Mission Print is all-season versatile and rugged.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 50 % recycled polyester/ 50 % polyester printed herringbone fabric
- Lining Material: Quilted taffeta
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g hood and sleeves QTI1 insulation
- Recycled polyester promotes sustainability
- DWR coating keeps water rolling off
- Quilted taffeta lining wicks moisture
- QTI1 insulation serves up targeted warmth around the core, arms, and head
- Critically taped seams seal water out of exposed seams
- Adjustable hood is removable
- Micro fiber chin guard feels soft against the skin
- Internal cuffs add moisture protection
- Mesh-lined venting prevents overheating
- Fixed powder skirt seals out snow and cold
- Loop-and-snap attachment system lets you connect to compatible pants
- Internal media and goggle pockets hold your goods
- Glove loops and key clip keep you organized
- Regular fit gives you room for layering
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.