Quiksilver Last Ride Youth Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 5/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Get the Quiksilver Last Ride Youth Snowboard Jacket and ensure that your little guy is out there with you until the lifts stop. Made with waterproof fabric and a multi-weight insulation, the Last Ride Jacket keeps kids warm and dry until the very last run. When they're warm and dry, they're happy, but for a little extra insurance pack the multiple pockets up with lots of snacks. A technical powder skirt, pass pocket, and cool style are just a few of the other features that will keep your little grom begging for one last ride.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 51% recycled polyester/ 49% printed herringbone polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Closed mesh and breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body/ 80g sleeve and hood synthetic insulation
- Plenty of pockets including an interior goggle pocket
- Pass pockets conveniently displays lift ticket
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Technical powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Zippers in underarms ventilate to remove excess heat
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size is XXL compare to? XL is comp. to a youth 20?"
1 Answers |
Question by kap2528 on 10/30/2011 - 4:02 pm
"An XXL is about a size 18. The XL is a size 16."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2011 - 10:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.