Quiksilver Last Mission Solid Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
If you're all about going for one more run, throwing one more trick, or dropping into the pipe one last time, the Quiksilver Last Mission Insulated Snowboarding Jacket will help you charge hard 'til the lifts close. The body, sleeves, and hood all have Thinsulate insulation for exceptional warmth while the relaxed fit leaves plenty of room for wearing additional layers. This men's nylon snowboarding jacket has critically taped seams and a Quiktech coating with at least 5K waterproofing and breathability to help you ride out the storm.
- Regular Fit
- Nylon fabric
- Quiktech coating has at least 5K Waterproofing and 5K Breathability
- Critically taped seams keep water out of major seams
- Smooth taffeta lining won't snag against midlayers
- Thinsulate Insulation: 100g body, 80g sleeves and hood
- Zippered front handwarmer pockets are lined in soft, brushed tricot
- Zippered chest pockets for extra storage
- Interior easy-access goggle pocket stows goggles for safekeeping
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the hood come unzipped form this jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by vicki on 12/3/2010 - 10:56 pm
"The hood actually snaps off."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/8/2010 - 1:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.