Quiksilver Last Mission Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Quiksilver Last Mission Snowboard Jacket was made for men who insist that the day doesn't end when the lifts close. Take it right into town with the comfort and good style you get in this insulated men's jacket. Blending recycled and textured fabric, the Last Mission Jacket has a look all its own, and with 2 different insulation weights blended to keep you perfectly warm, this one is sure to have you hiking after dark for one more mission. Ergonomic sleeves give you unrestricted movement, and loads of pockets keep you organized.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 51% recycled polyester/ 49% herringbone polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g body/ 60g sleeve and hood synthetic insulation
- Ergonomic elbows for freedom of movement
- Internal media pocket and goggle pocket protect expensive gear
- Pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Glove loops and key clip
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I would like to buy Jacket and I have PayPal account so could I pay via Pay Pal and ship it to Pennsylvania? shipping address in Penn and actially I am living in Russia billing address at an internatinal Pay Pal "
1 Answers |
Question by sly on 11/11/2011 - 10:04 pm
"Unfortunately we do not offer PayPal as a form of payment at this time. It is something that we are working on. Also, we do accept international credit cards so please see our FAQ's for more information."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 9:23 am
"Is this jacket an 8k style. I don't just want a "shell" jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by shells on 1/1/2012 - 5:26 pm
"This jacket has 80 grams of insulation so this is not just a shell. It has a rating of 5,000 in waterproof/breathability which will keep you dry."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2012 - 4:01 pm
"Do you have this jacket in the lime color?"
1 Answers |
Question by NICO on 5/12/2012 - 11:56 am
"Unfortunately, we only have the black color with the lime accents around the zipper and inside lining of the jacket. We no longer have the lime color in stock. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/14/2012 - 10:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.