Quiksilver Kanut Insulated Snowboard Pants (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Quiksilver Kanut Insulated Snowboarding Pants maximize the amount of time spent outside building kickers, throwing tricks, and generally causing trouble with his friends. These boys' snowboarding pants are lightly insulated to provide a buffer from the cold while kneeling or sitting in the snow to tweak binding straps. The durable nylon twill is equally waterproof and breathable with critically taped major seams to keep moisture from slowly seeping in as the day progresses. The Velcro tabs on the waistband can be adjusted for a better fit depending on the number of layers needed and the zippered thigh vents help dump heat in a hurry when hiking the pipe. It doesn't get any better than Quiksilver for playing in fresh pow, big waves, or taking it to the pavement.
- 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Quiktech DWR repels water before it can wet the fabric
- Critically taped seams keeps moisture out of major seams
- Durable nylon twill fabric
- 60g Thinsulate insulation for additional warmth
- Smooth taffeta lining won't snag on midlayers
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs for a comfortable fit
- Zippered thigh vents quickly dump heat
- Back patch pockets have Velcro closure
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I would like to buy this pant for my 13 years old son, he is thin, and not that tall. 96 pounds and 5 f Do you think xxl it is okay? what size would you suggest? should I buy men's size or still look for kids sizes? Thank you "
1 Answers |
Question by carla nano on 4/4/2011 - 10:47 am
"The best way to figure out which pant will fit your son is by using other body measurements like waist size. With that information we can compare size using size charts. You can also give us a call at 1-800-818-0946."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 11:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.