Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Quiksilver Escape Snowboard Pant is a go-to for comfortable, maneuverable water protection. It gives you full waterproofing and maintains enough stretch for hiking and riding. This non-insulated shell pant also has mesh-lined venting to keep it breezy on warm days. The zippered leg opening gives you easy boot access on the go, and the 3-way lockdown closure system locks the pants up tight when you're ready to ride.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch mélange twill
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot seat and knees/ taffeta thighs and legs
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell pant
- Polyester shell fabric is waterproof and stretchy
- DWR coating keeps water rolling off
- Brushed tricot and taffeta lining wicks moisture and layers easily
- Fully taped seams seal water out of every seam
- Mesh-lined venting promotes airflow to prevent overheating
- External waist adjuster provides easy waist alterations
- 3-way lockdown closure system keeps the pants snug and in place
- Cuff saver cinch system provides fast, accessible cuff protection
- Lift ticket loop keeps your ticket at hand
- Zipper-closed bottom leg opening makes for comfy over-boot fit
- Boot gaiter keeps snow out of the pants
- Boot hook keeps the pants in place
- Slim fit creates a straight-leg, tailored look