Powderhorn Sadie Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Powderhorn Dixie Ski Jacket is a classic feminine piece that both flatters and offers top-notch weather protection. 20K Waterproofing keeps you dry even spring skiing. The Sadie hits at the hip and uses slimming vertical seams to create its flattering silhouette that makes it a fashion success that never goes out of style. Primaloft insulation is warm, but also really low-profile giving you the warmth you need with the maximum mobility.
- 20K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- 100% polyester twill fabric
- Warm 100g Primaloft Sport insulationFull stretch fabric for excellent mobility
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Zip-off powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable fleece collar feels soft against skin
- Plenty of specialized pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How warm is this jacket? We do winter skiing and i am constantly cold. I was thinking about down ski jackets, but looks like none of them are waterproof"
1 Answers |
Question by juliaz on 1/22/2011 - 7:16 pm
"This jacket has one of the highest insulation rating of 20 k and 100g of Primaloft which is known to be really warm. This jacket will keep you warm and dry enough to ski all day long. ."
Answer by lift line shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2011 - 3:32 pm
"Does this jacket have a hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Teal on 7/15/2011 - 4:59 am
"It does not have a hood."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/15/2011 - 9:01 am