Powderhorn Pawnee Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Powderhorn Pawnee Ski Jacket is sleek, stylish, and state-of-the-art. The Pawnee is a high performance, 4-way stretch womenâ€™s ski jacket that features Schoeller Â© C-Change technology which regulates the temperature inside the jacket while offering exceptional breathability. Along with Thinsulate insulation and fleece lining in the shoulders, this technical ski jacket will keep you comfortable in the coldest of weather conditions.
- 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable
- Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Technical mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Fleece lining in the shoulders for added warmth
- Leather details add western flare
- Pit-zips for additional ventilation
- Goggle Pocket keeps your eyewear secure when not in use
- MP3 Pocket stores your favorite tunes
- Zip-off powderskirt for non-powder days or wearing around town
- Schoeller Â© C-Change TM regulates temperature
- 60% Polyamide, 34% Polyurethane, 6% Elastane
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the accent color? Is it the same rust as the Calamity pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by michelle on 3/16/2011 - 12:46 pm
"Yes this will match the Calamity pant."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 12:00 pm
"how does this jacket compare with the Volk Silver 9000 insulated ski jacket? i am deciding between the two and would like to know if both are lightweight (not bulky) and warm. Also, which was has a nicer fit? thanks! "
1 Answers |
Question by p.barker on 3/15/2011 - 9:56 pm
"The Powderrhon Pawnee is a great jacket, with 10K Waterproof/ 10K Breathable ratings and with Thinsulate insulation that provides warmth without the bulk. The fit on this is beautiful."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/16/2011 - 9:44 am
"I am a size 4, but I have a large chest 36". Will this jacket fit? Some do and some are tight. I can't find the measurments anywhere."
1 Answers |
Question by Mlindbe on 3/24/2011 - 11:37 am
"Powderhorn runs a little small. For your chest measurement I recommend a size medium."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/24/2011 - 12:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.