Powderhorn John Wayne Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Powderhorn John Wayne Ski Jacket has a clean, classic look with a fixed hood and leather piping. Primaloft insulation and fleece lining in the shoulders you nice and toasty while the bomb-proof waterproofing keeps you dry and on target.
- 20K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Primaloft Insulation keeps you warm
- Critically seam sealed to keep the moisture out
- Technical mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Fleece lining in the shoulders for added warmth
- Fixed hood stays with the jacket
- Pit-zips for additional ventilation
- Goggle pocket keeps your eyewear secure when not in use
- MP3 Pocket stores your favorite tunes
- Zip-off powder skirt for non-powder days or wearing around town
- 100% Polyester Twill
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do they size?"
1 Answers |
Question by Didier on 12/3/2010 - 5:19 pm
"The women's jackets are pretty true to size. However, the mens' we find runs a little small."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/4/2010 - 11:17 am
"Is there a fleece lining in the collar, too? "
1 Answers |
Question by Nicola on 4/2/2011 - 9:42 pm
"This one does not have a fleece liner."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 11:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.