Powderhorn Jesse James Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Live like an outlaw in the Powderhorn Jesse James Ski Jacket. This waterproof menâ€™s ski jacket keeps the elements in check with Primaloft Insulation, critically taped seams, and top-notch waterproofing. A detachable hood and zip-off powderskirt let you shed some dead weight so that you can hit the saloon after a long day of skiing beyond the rope.
- 20K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- Primaloft Insulation keeps you warm
- Critically seam sealed to keep moisture out
- Detachable hood lets you wear it when you want to
- Leather piping adds western style
- Technical mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Fleece Lining in the shoulders for added warmth
- Pit-zips for additional ventilation
- Goggle pocket keeps your eyewear secure when not in use
- MP3 Pocket stores your favorite tunes
- Zip-off powder skirt for non-powder days or wearing around town
- 100% Polyester Twill
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"how warm is this jacket in terms of insulation?"
1 Answers |
Question by ojlju on 3/12/2011 - 2:34 am
"This jacket has 60g of Primaloft. This insulation is one of the warmest but at the same time the low volume helps a nicer fit without the bulk."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 9:36 am
"what is a powder skirt?"
1 Answers |
Question by george on 3/12/2011 - 2:36 am
"Powder skirt is a liner in the waist area of the jacket to make it fit close to the pants, that way neither snow or cold air will get into the jacket."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 9:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.