Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Bomb down the hill wearing the Powderhorn Gunpowder Ski Jacket for lightweight warmth that won't slow you down. This quilted jacket is insulated with an innovative mix of goose down blended with ceramic powder for improved heat retention. A DWR coating repels moisture so this high-loft layer remains dry. The insulated hood, elastic cuffs and hem, and integrated snow gaiter help trap warm air and keep snow out. Use the pit-zips to dump heat during periods of high activity without needing to remove baselayers. Interior pockets keep your gear, including your MP3 player and goggles, organized and accessible. The Gunpowder jacket is highly compressible so you can easily stuff it in your pack for spur-of-the-moment protection.
- Water-repellant to help keep you dry
- Durable Polyester Ripstop fabric
- DWR sheds water off of the surface of the fabric
- Goose Down, Viscose, and Feather Insulation
- Unique down mix has ceramic powder for better thermal retention
- Insulated hood keeps your head warm
- Integrated snow gaiter keeps out deep snow
- Pit-zips for quick ventilation
- Front zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal mesh goggle pocket has a detachable goggle wipe
- MP3 cord system so your earbuds won't get tangled
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal out the cold
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
My first Powderhorn jacket and all I can say is that I'm impressed. Very warm, fits just fine, even though I didn't notice too much of a difference between the L and XL sizes. This jacket has so many features, small details, that it feels more like a ''gadget'' than a jacket. I can see that a lot was put in in order to design this jacket. Also love the looks when I put it on.. Very stylish.. Would love to see more similar products like this one.
This jacket is sick. I bought an extra one in a different colour so I can always look awesome.
Looks awesome, Fits awesome, Super warm but not too warm, Rain resistant (yes I skied in the rain), Will tear if another skier runs you over but probably not on a tree branch, Will make you a better skier, Will get you the ladies, Looks good wearing around town, Hood fits very nicely, Could use more inner pockets.
Powderhorn is very underrated. There stuff is pretty expensive bc it's pretty sweet. Buy their stuff and you won't regret it.