Powderhorn Ghostrider GORE-TEX Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Powderhorn Ghostrider Ski Jacket uses GORE-TEXÂ® fabric technology to keep you monsoon-proof dry. A GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is built and tested to be completely waterproof, and when paired with Powderhorn's feature-packed Ghostrider design, you get tons of performance and value. Full seam taping, warm PrimaLoftÂ® insulation, and all the pockets you could ever need make the Ghostrider and instant winner.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Extremely Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Shell fabric
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoftÂ® insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Ski pass pocket for easy access to lift tickets
- Underarm ventilation to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Cuff gaiter and adjustable cuff fit with gloves to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How do the Powderhorn jackets fit, say compared to the fit of the Patagonia Primo uninsulated jacket? I'm 5'9" and my chest measurement is 37". In other words, I'm skinny and long, and I don't like "baggy""
1 Answers |
Question by Nate on 11/9/2011 - 11:29 am
"The fit is true to size and not baggy. A size small has chest size of 37 inches and sleeve length is 34.5 inches. "
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2011 - 3:38 pm
"is this a good all round ski jacket for California ski conditions. And how many layers would be typical to need underneath on a cold december day "
1 Answers |
Question by sach3000 on 10/19/2012 - 6:32 pm
"I'm from California and can say that this will be an excellent choice, for all winter long in California. When I would hit the slopes, I would have a decent mid layer that I could take off when I warm up after ridding for a bit. I always had thermals on as well. This is a warm jacket. You are not going to need more than a few layers on at the most. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2012 - 3:35 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.