Powderhorn Doc Holiday Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Powderhorn Doc Holiday Ski Jacket aims to please by keeping you incredibly dry even in heavy, wet snowfall or an April rain shower. This ski jacket is insulated, so your body doesn't have to all the work of staying warm by itself. The Doc Holiday Jacket is packed with features like multiple internal pockets, ventilation, and a powder skirt to provide the ultimate creature comforts even out in the wilderness.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 10K Brethability
- Shell Material: 2L laminated PHT Pro fabric
- Insulation: 80g Thermolite® insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Critical seam taping to prevent seepage
- Plenty of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Ski pass pocket for easy access to lift tickets
- Underarm ventilation to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Cuff gaiter and adjustable cuff fit with gloves to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the zipper two way?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ken on 10/28/2011 - 9:06 am
"No this jacket does not have a 2-way zipper."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2011 - 10:41 am
"What color is this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Skip on 11/13/2012 - 8:00 pm
"It is a turquoise blue color."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2012 - 2:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.