Powderhorn Cosmic X-Press Jacket (Women's)
The Powderhorn Cosmic X-Press Jacket has the look of a quilted down jacket, but is made with a low-profile synthetic insulation. This jacket is extremely breathable which keeps your temperature even when you wear it as a layer under ski gear. Wear the Cosmic X-Press alone over clothes, and get a warm, water-resistant package with incredible mobility
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Material: 100% Nylon Toray Airtastic™ fabric
- Insulation: 60g X-Static® insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- X-Static® silver fibers prevent odor buildup
- Highly breathable to keep you dry
- Quilted insulation with a chevron pattern
- Side stretch panels for easy movement
- Attached hood for extra warmth
- Zippered pockets to keep fingers snug
- Internal cuff fits close around wrist to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can this be worn alone (with a thermal underneath) as a ski jacket, or is this solely a layering piece?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jordan on 1/24/2013 - 7:30 pm
"This jacket is meant to be a mid-layer or it could be used on a warmer, dry day. It is only water-resistant, not waterproof and it also only has 60 grams of insulation so it's not for super cold weather. If you plan on skiing in colder weather with this style, a base-layer thermal and outer shell ski jacket would also need to be worn."
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2013 - 9:24 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.