Powderhorn Corbet X-Press Jacket (Men's)
The Powderhorn Corbet X-Press Jacket is a low-profile, compressible jacket that makes a great layer under ski gear, or a solid jacket of its own over everyday clothes. Warm synthetic insulation and highly breathable fabric combine to keep you surprisingly warm for such a lightweight design. X-Static® silver fibers in the insulation are anti-microbial so any odor caused by athletic movement will not be allowed to buildup.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Material: 100% Nylon Toray Airtastic™ fabric
- Insulation: 60g X-Static® insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28.7"
- X-Static® silver fibers prevent odor buildup
- Highly breathable to keep you dry
- Quilted insulation with a chevron pattern
- Side stretch panels for easy movement
- Attached hood for extra warmth
- Zippered pockets to keep fingers snug
- Internal cuff fits close around wrist to keep out cold air