The Powderhorn Cisco Ski Pant is ready for a wild ride into wet weather. This is a ski pant with 20K waterproofing; that's a bunch, and it's certainly enough to keep you dry sitting on wet lifts, skiing in deep powder, or sitting right down into the snow when you're taking a break after a summit hike. The Cisco Pant has ventilation to keep you cool during a hike, and 60g of Thermolite® insulation to keep you warm on a slow lift ride.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2L laminated fabric
- Insulation: 60g Thermolite® insulation
- Length: Inseam on size MED measures 32-33"
- Critical seam taping to prevent seepage
- Lower leg zippers open cuff to fit around boots
- Zippered pockets store gear
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of layers
- Silicon reinforced hem to prevent shred
- Belt loops to let you customize the fit
- Outer leg ventilation to release excess heat