Powderhorn Annie Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Powderhorn Annie Ski Jacket has serious waterproofing that will stand up to a Tahoe-style blizzard in January, and a Vermont-style rainstorm in April. The Annie Jacket has a slightly longer length. It still hits at the hips for a modern look, but it provides you with just a little extra protection from cold intrusions when you bend down or sit on a frozen lift. The fit on the Annie Jacket is just like all of Powderhorn's women's ski gear, it is feminine, flattering, and cute, while still allowing you with plenty of room to move.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2L peached weave fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thermolite® insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27.7"
- Critically seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Zippered underarm ventilation to release excess heat
- Multiple internal and external gear organize pockets
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Internal cuff and adjustable outer cuff to keep out snow
- Fleece back lining for warmth against chairlifts
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.