Pow Barker Glove (Men's)
The Pow Barker Glove is a no nonsense glove with great dexterity. With the zip-cuff closure you donâ€™t have to worry about Velcro coming undone. The built-in goggle and nose wipe allows you to wipe snow off your goggles or catch a runny nose. The HiporaÂ® fabric insert puts up a waterproof barrier to keep your fingers dry. 40g of 3MÂ® ThinsulateÂ® helps to keep out the chill without compromising movement.
- Low-profile design maintains dexterity
- Zip-cuff closure fits over jacket cuff
- Articulated goggle/nose wipe on thumb feels soft against skin
- HiporaÂ® waterproof triple-layer fabric
- Micro-fleece lining for a soft feel against the hand
- 40g 3MÂ® ThinsulateÂ® insulation provides warmth without the bulk
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What level of insulation do these have?"
1 Answers |
Question by AdmSnwBrd on 11/5/2012 - 10:25 am
"This glove has 40g of Thinsulate insulation."
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/9/2012 - 10:22 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.