Synthetic: Soft, easy to care for, and durable.
Mid-weight: For coldest temps, or people who get cold easily.
- 90% Acclimate polyester/10% Spandex
- Stretches in four directions so you can move freely.
- Acclimate polyester wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry.
- Superior pill resistance means no more nasty yarn balls all over your garment after washing.
- Cleaning is a snap, just throw it in the wash and dry and it will not shrink.
- Odor, mildew and bacteria resistant, so it won't drive your roommates to take a hike.
- No lumps or bumps. Flat lock seams keep everything smooth.
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is very warm, but like spandex it fits super tight and tends to ride up. I prefer the Chilly peppers for comfort.
Comfortable, warm, form-fitting. It was exactly what I was looking for. Not only is it functional (I'm planning on using it on our Himalayan trek), but I wear it with my jacket for business travel as well.