Synthetic: Soft, easy to care for, and durable.
Mid-weight: For coldest temps, or people who get cold easily.
- 90% Acclimate polyester/10% Spandex
- Stretches in four directions so you can move freely.
- Acclimate polyester wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry.
- Superior pill resistance means no more nasty yarn balls all over your garment after washing.
- Cleaning is a snap, just throw it in the wash and dry and it will not shrink.
- Odor, mildew and bacteria resistant, so it won't drive your roommates to take a hike.
- No lumps or bumps. Flat lock seams keep everything smooth.
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Polarmax Crew Baselayer Top Women's, XL:
I replaced my old thermals which were too short and not stretchy enough. These were like a second skin. Long enough to tuck into my ski pants and never came untucked. Perfect wicking base layer under a fleece and ski jacket for skiing in 25-30 degree weather in Santa Fe, NM.