Point6 Ski Light Ski Sock (Adults')
If your feet sweat while you ski you'll want to get the Point6 Ski Light Ski Sock. The lightened insulation will reduce sweat so your feet stay dry. This will keep your feet warmer overall, and will definitely make a difference in your comfort level. The other benefit to a thinner sock is a better fit with your ski boots. The Ski Light Socks are still cushioned to keep you comfortable, but with a close fit against your boots you'll have more control over your skis.
- 62% Merino wool/ 36% nylon/ 2% spandex material
- Light weight offers mid-range warmth
- Less bulky for better fit with ski boots
- Excellent moisture management prevents sweat build-up
- Achilles knit "brace" keeps sock from sliding around
- Arch knit "brace" supports the foot
- Mesh ventilation areas to prevent overheating
- Smooth seams to prevent pressure points
- Light shin and foot cushioning for comfort inside ski boots
- Made in the USA
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.