Planet Earth Outpost Insulated Snowboard Pant (Men's)
The Planet Earth Outpost Insulated Snowboard Pant has reliable waterproof protection and plenty of pockets. The fabric is 10K waterproof and all the seams are taped to prevent seepage. 80g of poly fill insulation in the Outpost Pant provides a barrier of warmth between you and cold snow. Planet Earth always makes their gear with eco-friendliness in mind; the Outpost pant is made from a mix of recycled materials including one made from coffee grounds.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Waterproof
- Shell Material: 80% polyester/ 20% recycled polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% brushed polyester fabric
- Insulation: 80g poly fill insulation
- Fit: Relaxed
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- S Cafe fabric vents made with recycled coffee grounds
- Eco DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Fully-taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- 2 big cargo pockets on the thigh to hold gear
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 2 back flap pockets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have an outpost pant is a color called ocher? What color is that?"
1 Answers |
Question by janet Leslie on 11/30/2012 - 1:29 pm
"We do not have that color. You should try and contact Planet Earth to see what year they came out with it because I do not see it on file for this years line."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2012 - 1:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.