Planet Earth Faded Flannel Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: LoosexFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Planet Earth Faded Flannel Insulated Snowboard Jacket gives you lightweight protection from the elements. The shell fabric is 10K waterproof and the seams are fully taped, so you can stay out and stay dry, even in a heavy snow assault. The Faded Flannel Jacket is insulated with a mid-weight synthetic. It helps to keep you warm in the morning and under the lights, but doesn't overheat you in the afternoon.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Waterproof
- Shell Material: 55% recycled polyester/ 45% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Poly fill synthetic insulation
- Fit: Relaxed
- DWR prevents moisture droplets from wetting the fabric
- Fully taped seams prevent seepage
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket, 2 flap chest pockets, 1 sleeve pocket
- Inside mesh pocket for holding gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can the inside liner be removed,making it just a shell??? Looking for something I can use in the spring"
1 Answers |
Question by Oregon rider on 3/3/2013 - 12:47 am
""No, there is only one jacket, one piece, which is insulated so it's not a shell jacket. Here are some 3 in 1 jackets which may be what you are looking for.""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 4:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.