Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Planet Earth Bonnie Snowboard Jacket is a reliable standby for winter weather. The cut is long for more protection from snow and cold air. The fabric is waterproof and the seams are fully taped to prevent seepage. The cut on the Bonnie Jacket is very feminine so it flatters the figure. It's also loaded with features like powder skirt, vents, removable hood, and plenty of pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 80% polyester/ 20% recycled polyester fabric
- Insulation Mid-weight synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30.5"
- Shaped, feminine cut
- Longer length for added weather protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around sleeves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2 inner pockets secure items
- 2 waist, 1 chest, and 1 lower sleeve pocket on the outside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air