The Patagonia Windproof Insulator Jacket packs high-performance features into a casual package that’s highly windproof. The exterior of this jacket is made of stretch polyester that is bonded to a soft microfleece interior. A Dwr finish makes this jacket water repellent, so there's no need to run for cover at the first threat of showers or when high winds kick up an ocean spray.
- Stretch polyester exterior with a microfleece interior
- Highly windproof Dwr (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and internal chest pocket
- Full front zip with windflap
- Constructed of e-Fibers, carefully chosen eco-conscious raw materials
- Weight: 1 lb 6.2 oz