Patagonia Wanaka Down Jacket (Men's)
The Patagonia Wanaka Down Jacket takes a punishing winter hike and turns it into a pleasant stroll. Packed with down insulation and protected with a water-repellent shell, the Wanaka Down Jacket is a seriously warm jacket for tough conditions. The collar can be snapped closed high around your neck to keep out cold air, and two zippered pockets, a left chest pocket, and a vertical zippered pocket on the right give the Wanaka Down Jacket plenty of storage space.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Material: 2L polyester (50% recycled) H2NoÂ® fabric
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 600-fill European goose down
- DelugeÂ® DWR provides the first layer of water protection
- High collar to protect the neck and face
- Down insulation is incredibly warm
- Flapped snap-shut pocket on left chest
- Vertical zip pocket on right chest
- Zippered, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Drop hem is longer in the back for extra protection
- Avg Weight: 1049g
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.