Patagonia Rubicon Puff Jacket (Men's)
The new Rubicon Puff jacket is an insulated, fully-waterproof/breathable hard-shell designed for freeriding fall-lines in cold conditions. 2-layer recycled polyester shell is durable with excellent resistance to alpine abrasion. Insulated with recycled polyester, spun into a continuous filament insulation for maximum warmth and minimal bulk.
- Taffeta lining for efficient wicking and snag-free layering
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood allows natural neck mobility and peripheral vision
- Warm, synthetic insulation that maintains insulating properties even when wet
- Articulated arms allow full range of movement
- Generous pit zips vent away excess heat
- Fully-featured, adjustable stretch powder skirt with handy pass holder and pant attachment loops that work with any Patagonia ski and snowboard pant
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, two horizontal, drop-in chest pockets with hook and loop closure, internal mesh drop in pocket, left security pocket with zip closure and a right-side audio device pocket
- Full-length storm flap with fast, easy to use magnetic closure
- Cuffs secure with low-profile self-fabric tabs and hook and loop closures
- Drawcord hem keeps out powder
- Relaxed fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.