Cozy up around the campfire or head out for a late autumn hike; the Patagonia Re-Tool Snap-T Women’s Fleece Pullover lets you stay outside longer. This lightweight year-round layer has deep-pile fleece for excellent warmth retention without bulk. The slim fit is great for layering, and the nylon-reinforced collar and hidden four-button closure makes for easy on-and-off and a variety of coverage options.
- 100% polyester PolarTec Thermal Pro furry fleece fabric (51% recycled)
- bluesign approved for environmental friendliness
- Exterior pouch handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Snap chest pocket with nylon flap holds essentials
- Center back measures 26"
- Slim fit has flattering, feminine shape
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
SUPER fast shipping. Absolutely LOVE this Patagonia Pullover and it's at a great price!!! Thanks again PG!
This Patagonia pullover was exactly what our teenage granddaughter wanted! She squealed when she opened the box, took it out and wore it the rest of the day! The fit was perfect - I ordered the next size since reviewers had remarked that it was a slim fit. Plus I caught it on sale!!! I used the next day shipping and it arrived right on time! I couldn't be happier!!!