Patagonia R2 Regulator Jacket (Women's)
Proper layering should warm your core without adding too much bulk, and that's exactly what the Patagonia R2 Jacket does. The short-sheared, high-loft fleece creates lasting warmth while remaining lightweight and compressible. Stretch panels in the forearms and on the sides add durability in high-wear areas and create a more athletic fit. Count on Patagoniaâ€™s Regulator technology to retain warm air without loosing breathability whether youâ€™re using the R2 as an insulating layer under a shell or on as an outer layer for hikes in the mountains or to the store.
- Polartec Regulator R2 technical fabric is warm, breathable, and compressible
- Stretch panels increase mobility and durability, and create a more athletic fit
- Designed with a directional knit that wicks moisture
- Offset shoulder yoke creates a more comfortable fit when wearing a pack
- Full-zip front
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and chest pocket
- Constructed of e-Fibers, carefully chosen eco-conscious raw materials
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling program
- Weight: 11.8 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi. Is Real Red a basic red or different, the on-line color looks pinkish red. ??? Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by sss on 11/2/2011 - 6:10 pm
"This is not pink, it is like a Santa Clause red."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/3/2011 - 2:57 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)