Patagonia Primo Down Insulated GORE-TEX Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Primo Down Jacket for men from Patagonia is the ultimate freeriding jacket for skiers who want the best. Hidden behind the sleek exterior, there are 2 technological beasts lurking: goose down insulation and a GORE-TEX membrane.Â® Boasting a 700-fill-power European goose down insulation and a 2-layer GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Shell, the Primo Down Jacket offers unbeatable waterproofing, breathability and warmth. We just canâ€™t stress enough how impressed we are with the performance of this coat. Patagonia even designed this ski jacket with a 2-way adjustable hood for an easier fit with a helmet, pit zips to keep the air flowing and the stink out, and a powder skirt for seamless upper and lower body snow protection.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Extremely breathable
- Material: 2L recycled nylon GORE-TEXÂ® Performance Shell
- Lining Material: 100% recycled rip-stop polyester fabric
- Insulation: 700-fill European goose down
- GORE-TEXÂ® fabric is Guaranteed to Keep You DryÂ®
- DelugeÂ® DWR provides the first layer of water resistance
- Down insulation is incredibly warm, compressible, and breathable
- Helmet compatible with 2-way-adjustable hood
- Pit zips for ventilation when youâ€™re active
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Avg Weight: 1100g
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of this jacket"
1 Answers |
Question by Al C on 1/15/2012 - 4:52 am
"The center back length of this jacket is 31 inches."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 4:14 pm
"WHAT POINTS OF THE BODY IS ARM LENGTH MEASURED FROM?"
1 Answers |
Question by JERRY on 4/14/2012 - 7:22 pm
"Length is measured from the base of the neck (middle of shoulders) across the shoulder and down the arm to the bottom of the cuff."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2012 - 11:06 am
"IÂ´m XL in Columbia and L in North Face. Which size do you think I should buy? I like free style. Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by CÃ©sar on 6/22/2012 - 4:17 pm
"I would definitely take a look at the sizing chart located just under the "Add to Chart" button. You can match up your body measurements with those of the sizing chart straight from Patagonia. This will give you a comfortable relaxed fit."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/25/2012 - 1:06 pm