Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket (Men's)
The Patagonia Powder Bowl Shell Jacket is the perfect weight for skiers and snowboarders looking for high-performance protection while working up a sweat in deep back-bowl powder. This men's mid-weight shell features Patagonia's breathable H2No shell fabric, one of the most durable and waterproof fabrics that Patagonia has to offer. For easy temperature regulation, pull up the removable hood and cinch in the dual hem drawcords to trap warm air, or open the pit zips to dump excess heat without losing layers. Ride hard and ride often.
- H2No shell is waterproof and breathable
- DelugeÂ® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating offers additional moisture protection
- Lined with polyester mesh for more breathability and easy layering
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Pit zips help you quickly cool down when needed
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Two zippered chest pockets (one equipped for an audio device), two handwarmer pockets, one arm pocket, two interior mesh pockets, one interior stash pocket
- Dual hem drawcords seal out the cold and are adjustable from inside the handwarmer pockets
- Constructed of e-Fibers, carefully chosen eco-conscious raw materials
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling program
- Weight: 2 lb 8.9 oz
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)