Patagonia Nano Storm Jacket (Men's)
Patagonia's Nano Storm Jacket will see you through year after year of alpine adventure thanks to incredibly durable ripstop nylon. Whether your winter diversions take you ice climbing, skiing, or snowboarding, the Nano Storm offers heavy-duty warmth and waterproof protection in an ultra-lightweight package. The H2No moisture barrier and DWR finish double up against rain and snow. When you're working hard in harsh conditions, you'll appreciate that this waterproof protection is also breathable. The Nano Storm features highly compressible PrimaLoft insulation that provides quilted warmth when the jacket's on, and packs down easily when you're done.
- 2.5 Layer 100% nylon ripstop will last for seasons and remain tear-free
- H2No barrier guarantees waterproof protection that is also breathable
- Deluge DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation is warm and compressible
- Zippered chest pocket
- Fully adjustable hood has a laminated visor for better visibility
- Zippers are DWR coated to stay watertight
- Adjustable dual hem drawcord seals out the cold
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures keep wrists warm
- Two large zippered handwarmer pockets
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 32.2 oz.