The Patagonia Nano Puff Men’s Vest keeps your core warm when you need it and packs neatly away when you don’t. Insulated with 60g of PrimaLoft Gold insulation, this vest is extremely warm for its weight. Boasting an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, the Nano Puff vest is highly compressible, packing down into its own pocket for easy travel. A DWR finish provides water-resistance in light precipitation.
- 100% polyester exterior and interior fabrics
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- 22D exterior fabric provides durability
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation is light and hydrophobic, maintaining 96% warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting keeps insulation evenly spread
- Spandex binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Center back measures 29"
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I like this Patagonia vest because it's very versatile. I like vests on the tight side so I can layer it under versus over other clothing. It's thin yet warm and highly packable. And because of it's insulation, you can wash it when it gets stinky. I'd recommend it.
This Patagonia Vest is a great layer piece. The medium fits me well and I am 6 feet tall and 170 pounds with a 33 inch waist. The waste on the medium would not fit anyone with a much larger waist than 34 however.