Great for layering or as a stand-alone piece, the Patagonia Nano Puff Women’s Jacket is warm, comfortable, and ready for adventure. Insulated with 60g of highly-compressible PrimaLoft Gold, the mid-weight Nano Puff provides a lot of warmth for its weight. Since PrimaLoft is so low-profile, the Nano Puff packs down small for easy travel. The Nano Puff is windproof and water-resistant, and has shaped side panels for a flattering feminine fit.
- 100% polyester exterior and interior fabrics
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- 22D exterior fabric provides durability
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation is light and hydrophobic, maintaining 96% warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting keeps insulation evenly spread
- Spandex binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
- Center back measures 27½"