Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket (Women's)
Patagonia's Nano Puff Jacket is a versatile layer you'll reach for time and time again. Soft PrimaLoftÂ® insulation provides warm, fluffy insulation that also packs down easily. Diamond quilting keeps the low-bulk insulation evenly distributed, and creates a finished look. The Nano Puff also repels water and wind, so no matter what winter brings, this is a jacket you can turn to. The Nano Puff has all you need to serve as your outer layer, but itâ€™s trim enough to be used as a mid layer that provides warmth and wind protection. Because this compressible jacket easily folds into its stuff sack, you don't need to think twice about bringing it along for extra protection.
- PrimaLoftÂ® insulation (60g) is warm and highly compressible
- Shell is treated with DelugeÂ® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for long-term water repellency
- Ripstop shell is durable and windproof
- Two zippered handwamer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack
- Diamond quilting evenly distributes insulation
- Drawcord hem seals out wind Constructed of e-Fibers, carefully chosen eco-conscious raw materials
- Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling program
- Weight: 10.6 oz
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the back center length of this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tawn on 1/18/2012 - 9:29 pm
"The center back lenght is 26". This warm layering piece will fit nicely underneath any jacket or it can stand beautifully on it's own!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2012 - 12:03 pm