Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Highly compressible and light weight, the Patagonia Nano Puff Men’s Jacket is a traveler’s best friend. This versatile and windproof jacket can be worn on its own over casual clothes or layered under a ski shell for extra warmth out on the mountain. Insulated with 60g of PrimaLoft Gold, the Nano Puff Jacket has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. A DWR finish sheds light precipitation.
- 100% polyester exterior and interior fabrics
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- 22D exterior fabric provides durability
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation is light and hydrophobic, maintaining 96% warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting keeps insulation evenly spread
- Spandex binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Center back measures 25"
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I looked at a few of these kinds of jackets and found Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket to be a nice balance of size, weight, and purpose for chilly South Texas winters and occasional trips to the North.
Wonderful Patagonia coat. Great as undercoat and on it's own. You won't regret the purchase.
Just bought this Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket from Peter Glenn and received yesterday. Bought a medium, I'm 5'11 and 180 lbs, slimmer build, fits perfectly (this jacket must be a previous version, it is slightly less form fitting than the current nano puff version allowing for layering underneath without feeling restricted, this one is much preferred in my opinion). Jacket can be stuffed into itself which is great for traveling, I wear it alone with just a t-shirt into the 40s, or put a fleece underneath and I'm good into the 20s or even teens. If I could find this jacket again I would buy another, but hard to find. Red color is great, not too bright but still stands out.
The fit on this Patagonia jacket is perfect. I can use this jacket to layer or over a shirt. It looks great, and it was on sale at a price I could not find anywhere else.
This is a perfect mid-layer for cold days on the hill or everyday cold weather jacket. I prefer the synthetic insulation over real down when snowboarding so I don't have to worry about getting it wet.