Patagonia Down Sweater Vest (Men's)
The Patagonia Down Sweater Menâ€™s Vest is super light and comfortable, but packs a punch of warmth. This windproof vest has 800-fill goose down that insulates the core in a variety of conditions. Highly compressible, the Down Sweater vest packs down into its own pocket so you can toss it in your pack and go. Layer this vest over your mid-layer in warmer conditions, or wear it under a jacket in cold, wet weather.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop exterior and interior fabric
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- 800-fill traceable goose down
- Traceable goose down is verified ethically sourced, not live plucked
- Elastic binding at armholes to keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
Questions and Answers
- Chest: 34-35"
- Neck: 14-14.5"
- Sleeve: 32"
- Waist: 28"