Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket (Men's)
Lightweight and warm, the Patagonia Down Sweater Menâ€™s Jacket has a minimalist design that never goes out of style. This is the original down insulator jacket, with 800 fill goose down. The Down Sweater provides exceptional warmth and is highly-compressible making it a convenient choice for travel. Layer the Down Sweater Jacket under a ski shell during cold, wet weather, or wear it as outerwear when itâ€™s cold and dry. This versatile jacket provides just the right amount of warmth in a variety of conditions.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop exterior and interior fabric
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- 800-fill traceable goose down
- Traceable goose down is verified ethically sourced, not live plucked
- Elastic binding at armholes to keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Center back measures 28
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am wondering if this coat is warm enough for the coldest days in winter where the wind chill may be 10 below? "
1 Answers |
Question by klein,johanna on 11/15/2014 - 4:31 pm
"This would be the perfect jacket for that kind of weather! It is only water-resistant though so make sure you don't get caught in a snow storm!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2014 - 2:34 pm
"Is a men's xs equal to a woman's small? Also, what are the measurements of the sleeves for the mens down sweater?"
1 Answers |
Question by j on 1/9/2015 - 1:39 pm
"Be sure to check out the size chart to compare the mens XS to the measurements for a Womens small. The sleeve length on this item in size XS is 22"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2015 - 1:28 pm