Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Patagonia brings alpine technology to the city with the Lightweight Fiona Down Parka. This thigh-length coat is made with a featherweight ripstop fabric that’s incredibly light, yet still tough and durable. Slim-fitting, with a distinctly urban vibe, the Fiona is insulated with 600-fill duck down that provides enough warmth to survive the coldest of winters. Finished with a DWR coating the, Lightweight Fiona easily sheds snow so you stay dry when the snow starts flying.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop exterior and interior fabric
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- 600-fill traceable duck down
- Traceable goose down is verified ethically sourced, not live plucked
- Attached hood to keep head warm
- 2-way zipper for easy venting
- External pockets at hips keep fingers warm
- Stuff sack included for easy packing
- Mid-thigh length
- Center back measures 35"
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Perfect light weight, perfect fit. Love having a down coat that is fitted and not bulky or puffy. I am 5ft and 102 lb and most down coats overwhelm me, this Patagonia one is the exception. Will be perfect for travel since it packs so well.
This is a great parka. Patagonia quality all the way. It's definitely going in my suitcase for my trip to Paris this early spring! It is packable, and fits into it's own little bag. Small enough to carry with me in my purse just in case I might need it! Ultra light and yet warm, it covers my behind and keeps my legs warm down to my knees. This jacket fits slim and is figure flattering, so I can wear a sweater underneath and not look like a snowman. Although it is warm, it's not the right coat for extended wear in rain or snow. This is the perfect jacket for " I need to run errands, want to be roasty toasty and look good!"