Keep your core warm and protected from the wind with the lightweight Patagonia Nano Puff Women’s Vest. Insulated with 60 of PrimaLoft Gold, the windproof Nano Puff is extremely warm for its weight. The Nano Puff is highly compressible, packing down into its own pocket for easy carry. Wear this versatile vest under a ski jacket in cold, wet weather or layer over a mid-layer in dry conditions. The regular fit provides ample room for layering, yet you won’t look bulky thanks to the narrow side quilting, which creates a flattering sculpted fit.
- 100% polyester exterior and interior fabrics
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- 22D exterior fabric provides durability
- 60g PrimaLoft Gold insulation
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation is light and hydrophobic, maintaining 96% warmth even when wet
- Brick quilting keeps insulation evenly spread
- Spandex binding at cuffs seals out the cold
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- External zippered pockets at hips keep hands warm
- Internal zippered pocket that doubles as a stow sack
- Center back measures 25½"
- Regular fit is relaxed, but still tailored
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This Patagonia vest weighs nothing, so feels great on and easy to pack or carry. It is stylish and comfortable for layering, great fit- looks tapered but easy to move in. It's perfect for when it's not too cold because it is not nearly as warm as down sweater vest, I use for golf.