Patagonia Lightweight Fiona Down Parka (Women's)
Patagonia brings alpine technology to the city with the Lightweight Fiona Down Parka. This thigh-length coat is made with a featherweight ripstop fabric thatâ€™s incredibly light, yet still tough and durable. Slim-fitting, with a distinctly urban vibe, the Fiona is insulated with 600-fill duck down that provides enough warmth to survive the coldest of winters. Finished with a DWR coating the, Lightweight Fiona easily sheds snow so you stay dry when the snow starts flying.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop exterior and interior fabric
- Windproof and water-resistant DWR coating to protect against the elements
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- 600-fill traceable duck down
- Traceable goose down is verified ethically sourced, not live plucked
- Attached hood to keep head warm
- 2-way zipper for easy venting
- External pockets at hips keep fingers warm
- Stuff sack included for easy packing
- Mid-thigh length
- Center back measures 35"
- Shaped seams for feminine fit