Patagonia Downtown Loft Down Jacket (Women's)
The Patagonia Downtown Loft Jacket is one down jacket that doesn't sacrifice fit for warmth. Patagonia strategically designed the quilting on this coat to create a flattering, shaped silhouette. The Downtown Loft Jacket has an 800 down-fill insulation and DelugeÂ® DWR coating that ensure both weather protection and amazing warmth in bitter weather. Pull the hood up over your head in bad weather or nestle it down into a shawl collar for extra warmth around your neck.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester satin fabric
- Insulation: 800-fill European goose down insulation
- Length: Hip length
- DelugeÂ® DWR provides water resistance
- Hood can be stowed around the neck as shawl collar
- 2-way front zipper for convenience
- Wind flap covers zipper for warmth and sleek look
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Shaped feminine fit
- Quilting keeps insulation evenly spread
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this coat suitable for sub zero weather? I am buying it for use in Russia. "
1 Answers |
Question by T Cliff on 8/9/2012 - 1:05 pm
"Yes! 800 fill European Goose Down insulates this jacket which is perfect insulation for sub zero temps. Especially if you layer with the right thermals. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/9/2012 - 3:01 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.